- Ensure that the 2N door station the same subnet as the Crestron Home system and is discoverable on the network prior to setup.
- For additional technical information, refer to the 2N WiKi and the 2N device documentation.
- For information on configuring the touch screen for 2N door station support, refer to the TSW‑560/TSW‑760/TSW‑1060 Product Manual at www.crestron.com/docs/7927.
- Minimum firmware requirements:
- TSW‑xx60 Touch Screen: 2.003.0040
- 2N Door Station: 2.25.0
Discover the 2N Device
To discover the 2N device on the network:
- Download and install the 2N Network Scanner application from https://www.2nusa.com/en_US/products/2n‑network‑scanner.
Open the application. All discovered 2N door stations on the network are displayed.
Use the following procedures to configure the 2N device for integration with the Crestron Home system.
- Launch the web configuration utility for the appropriate 2N device by entering its IP address into a web browser. For more information on the 2N web configuration utility, refer to the 2N device documentation.
- Click the purple tool icon to display the Services menu.
Navigate to Phone > SIP 1, and enter the following information under Intercom Identity:
- Enter a name for the door station in the Display Name text field. This name will be shown on the touch screen to identify the door station when a call is received.
- If configuring the door station to support Rava® SIP intercom calls, enter the Rava extension for the door station in the Phone Number (ID) text field.
NOTE: If there are multiple door stations on site, each door station will have a unique extension number.
- Select the Calls tab.
- Video unicast may be used if three or fewer Rava‑enabled touch screens will be used with the 2N device. Otherwise, click the check box to display a check mark next to Enable Video Multicast for Crestron panels, and enter the Crestron multicast settings in the appropriate text fields.
- If multicast is used and there are multiple 2N door stations on site, specify the unique multicast address for each door station.
- Multicast may not be supported if it is used with an SIP server.
Select the Video tab, and enter the following settings:
- Click the check box to display a check mark next to H.264.
- Select VGA (640x480) from the Video Resolution drop‑down menu.
- Select 30 fps from the Video Framerate drop‑down menu.
- Select 2048 kbps from the Video Bitrate drop‑down menu.
- In the web configuration utility, click the blue users icon to display the Directory menu.
Navigate to Users, and click the add user button to create a new user.
NOTE: 2N devices also refer to users as "buttons," as this refers to the buttons on the 2N door station that are used to dial specific dwellings or ring groups.
Enter "rava:CRESTRON" in the Phone Number text field.
NOTE: CRESTRON is the default ring groups for all shipping TSW‑x60 touch screens. To use a different group name, issue the SIPPAGEGROUP [GROUPNAME] command to the touch screen using the Text Console tool in Crestron Toolbox, where [GROUPNAME] is the desired group name (all capital letters with no spaces). Then, enter "rava:[GROUPNAME]" in the Phone Number text field.
For example, if a SIPPAGEGROUP FIRSTFLOORGROUP command was issued to the touch screen, enter "rava:FIRSTFLOORGROUP" in the Phone Number text field.
- In the web configuration utility, click the gray gear icon to display the Hardware menu.
- Navigate to Buttons.
Add the button (user) created in the previous procedure to the Main Unit Buttons menu by clicking the plus button next to the menu.
If the 2N door station has been configured to send calls to a mobile device via the 2N Mobile Video app, calls may be sent to both the mobile device and the Crestron Home touch screen by configuring two phone numbers for the 2N device.
All 2N Mobile Video app settings must be configured and propagated to the door station before configuring the 2N device for call forwarding. For more information on configuring the mobile app, refer to my2n.com.
To configure the 2N door station for use with the app and the touch screen:
NOTE: The 2N door station must be configured to support a connection to the touch screen(s) prior to attempting this procedure. For more information, refer to Configure 2N Device Settings.
- Open the DEVICE DETAIL tab for the configured 2N door station in the 2N Mobile Video web configuration interface.
Under Mobile Video service, select Manual from the Configuration mode drop‑down menu.
NOTE: If Configuration mode is set to automatic, the mobile app may overwrite the existing 2N IP intercom settings, including the touch screen connection.
- In the 2N device web configuration utility, click the blue users icon to display the Directory menu.
- Navigate to Users, and click the desired user to edit user settings.
Enter the following information under User Phone Numbers:
NOTE: The phone number for the mobile device is entered automatically in the Phone Number text field for Number 1 if the mobile device has been configured using the 2N Mobile Video app.
- For Number 1, click the check box to display a check mark next to Group call to next number.
- For Number 2, enter "rava: [GROUPNAME]" in the Phone Number text field, where [GROUPNAME] is the desired ring group name. For more information, refer to Directory Settings.