Configure the occupancy sensor to associate scenes and other actions with occupancy events.
Select an occupancy sensor from the Select an Item menu to display a configuration screen for the occupancy sensor.
Tap the Occupancy, Grace Occupancy, or Vacancy button to program the occupancy event to recall scenes and other actions. The selected occupancy event button is highlighted.
Note: The Basalte Auro occupancy sensor does not support Grace Occupancy programming events. If actions are assigned for the Grace Occupancy event, they will not trigger.
Configure the action that is performed when the occupancy event occurs.
NOTE: Other configuration options may be provided depending on the selected mode.
Mode: Select the type of action that is recalled when the occupancy event occurs.
Options for Mode include:
- None: No action is performed when the occupancy event occurs.
- Scene: A scene is recalled when the occupancy event occurs.
Quick Action:A quick actionis recalled when the occupancy event occurs.
- Media Function:Audio Function: Recalls
- External Function: Recalls a function that is defined by an external control system.
Button Behavior: Available when Scene is selected from the Mode drop-down menu. Sets the behavior when the occupancy event occurs.
Options for Scene include:
- Always Recalls Scene: Press the button to recall a scene.
- Toggles Scene/Off: Press the button to turn the scene on or off.
- Custom Toggle: Each button press switches between the on actions or off actions.
- Enable Time of Day Actions: Available when Scene is selected from the Mode drop-down menu. Enables different scenes to be recalled based on the time of the day. Set a scene for Morning, Day, Evening, and Night.
Use the right screen panel to associate an action with the occupancy event.
- The same action or scene may be assigned to multiple occupancy events.
- Multiple actions or scenes may also be assigned to the same occupancy event.
Use the Select Room Below menu to select the room that contains the desired action or scene.
NOTE: Only rooms that contain selectable actions appear on the Select Room Below menu. Once an action is selected from a room, the room name is shown with blue text in the Select Room Below menu.
- Tap on a room name to display a list of actions that may be selected for the room. The type of action that is displayed is set using the Mode drop‑down menu in the center panel.
- Tap the check box next to an action to add or remove that action from the occupancy event. A checked box indicates that the action is set to occur during the occupancy event.
- Tap the back arrow (<) next to the room name to return to the Select Room Below menu.