Set the Touch Screen Language
- The language on iOS and Android devices is set using the mobile device's settings.
- The language on TSR-310 handheld remote is set using the remote's settings. For details, refer to Configuration.
TSW-xx70 and TSW-xx60 Series Touch Screens
To set the language on a TSW-xx70 or TSW-xx60 Series touch screen:
- Open Crestron Toolbox™ software and then connect to the touch screen using the Text Console tool.
Use the Language command to change the language:
To display the current language, enter Language.
To display a list of languages with language codes, enter Language List.
To change the language, enter Language [Language Code]. For example, enter Language es to change the language to Spanish.
UC-MM30-R Touch Screen Tabletop Conference Device
To set the language on a UC-MM30-R touch screen tabletop conference device:
- In a web browser, enter the IP address of the device to open the WebUI and then log in.
- Go to Settings > System Setup.
- In the Language drop-down menu, select a language.