NOTE: To The DALI option is not displayed in the Device Types menu until a DIN-DALI-2 is added to the system. To add the DIN‑DALI‑2, refer to Add a DALI Gateway.
Add a DALI Group to a Room
To add a DALI group to a room:
- In the Select a room menu, select a room for the device.
In the Device Types menu, select DALI.
In the DALI group menu, select a DALI group and then select Add.
- If multiple DIN‑DALI‑2 gateways exist in the system, the DIN‑DALI‑2s are placed in folders. The folder names match the name provided to the gateway when it is added to the system.
- Group 0 through 15 for both Loop 1 and Loop 2 on the DIN-DALI-2 are listed as available loads even if ballasts are not assigned to the group. Refer to the Devices tab in the DIN-DALI-2 settings to view the ballast assignments. For details, refer to DIN‑DALI‑2 Settings.
- The menu lists the loop name, group name, and the name of the DIN‑DALI‑2 when it is added to the system. To view the name of the ballasts in the DALI group, refer to DIN‑DALI‑2 Settings.
- Enter a name for the device and then select OK.
- Configure the device after it is added to the room. Tap the gear button next to the device name to display a Settings dialog box. For details, refer to Device Settings.
Remove a DALI Group from a Room
When a DALI group is removed from a room, it is placed in the gateway's device list.
To remove a DALI group from a room:
- Select a DALI group.
- Select < Remove.