Use the Climate Scenes screen to create climate scenes for thermostats that have been added to the system.
Climate scenes are used to set predefined temperature set points or modes for a thermostat. Climate scenes are ideal for changing the HVAC system parameters during specified times of day.
NOTE: Tap the play button to recall the
To view the Climate Scenes screen, select Create Scenes > Configure Climate Scenes on the Setup screen or on the setup menu.
Create a Climate Scene
NOTE: When a scene is created, the current
To create a
In the List of Rooms menu, select a room and then select Add Scene.
- Enter a descriptive name for the
climatescene select OK.
Configure a Climate Scene
To configure a
In the List of Scenes menu, select a scene and then select Configure Scene. The scene configuration screen opens.
- Available Thermostats: Tap the check box next to one or more thermostats in the Available Thermostat(s) menu to add the thermostats to the climate scene. A filled check box indicates that the thermostat is added to the scene. Tap on a thermostat to configure its behavior within the scene.
Schedule: Select one of the following scheduling options:
NOTE: If the thermostat schedule is running because Run or Unaffected was triggered by the scene, the next scheduled climate event will overwrite the climate scene's set points.
- Run: Starts the thermostat schedule.
- Hold: Stops the thermostat schedule.
- Unaffected: The scene does not alter the current thermostat schedule.
Fan: Select one of the following fan behavior options:
NOTE: Fan controls are not displayed:
- If the thermostat does not support fan control.
- If fan controls are hidden in the thermostat settings. For details, refer to Thermostat Settings.
- Auto: Turns on and off the fan automatically.
- On: Turns on the fan.
- Keep Current Fan Setting : The scene does not alter the fan setting.
- Mode: Select one of the following thermostat modes:
- Off: The scene turns the thermostat off.
- Cool: The scene sets the operating mode to cool.
- Heat: The scene sets the operating mode to heat.
- Auto: The scene sets the operating mode to auto.
- Keep Current Mode: The scene does not alter the current thermostat mode.
- Adjust Setpoint(s): If this check box is selected, the scene adjusts the set points for Heat, Cool, and Auto modes to the chosen temperature values. Select the temperature set point for each mode from the appropriate spinner menu.
- Select Save.
Delete a Climate Scene
To delete a
- In the List of Rooms menu, select a room and then select a scene.
- Select Delete and then OK to confirm.
To return to the previous screen, tap Back.