Use the Media Scenes screen to create media scenes for the entire house. Media scenes are used to control source routing and on/off behavior for various media zones in the home.
- Tap the play button to recall the
media scenein real time.
- Media scenes are added to the Whole House room.
To view the Media Scenes screen, select Create Scenes > Configure Media Scenes on the Setup screen or on the setup menu.
Create a Media Scene
NOTE: When a scene is created, the current
To create a
In the List of Rooms menu, select a room and then select Add Scene.
- Enter a descriptive name for the
mediascene select OK.
Configure a Media Scene
To configure a
In the List of Scenes menu, select a scene and then select Configure Scene. The scene configuration screen opens.
In the Source list, select a media source.
- To turn rooms off, select Off.
To select a streaming service profile and preset, select the name of an audio streaming service and then select a profile and preset.
- Profile: Select a profile from the list. To select the profile that is currently playing or was last played, select Current Profile. The profile is displayed under the name of the streaming service.
- Preset: Select a preset from the list. To select the preset that is currently playing or was last played, select Currently Playing. The preset is displayed under the name of the streaming service.
In the Rooms list, select rooms for the source to play in. The selected rooms will turn on and play the selected source. If the Off source is selected, the room will turn off. When multiple sources are selected from the Source list, a filled check box indicates that the room is selected by a different source.
NOTE: The Rooms list displays rooms that are media zones.
For audio-only sources, select a Create Groups... option:
Selected: The audio source starts as a group and plays in all rooms. Content controls (play, pause, etc) will affect all rooms. If the source is changed in any room, the source is changed for all rooms.
Deselected: The source is played individually in each room. Content controls (play, pause, etc) will affect all rooms. If the source in a room is changed, the source change only affects that room.
- Select Save.
Media Scenes in Different Rooms
- In the List of Scenes menu, select a scene and then select Show Scene.
In the Show Scene In dialog box, select rooms to show the scene.
- Select Save.
Delete a Media Scene
To delete a
- In the List of Rooms menu, select a room and then select a scene.
- Select Delete and then OK to confirm.
To return to the previous screen, tap Back.