Works with .AV Framework™ Software
Crestron® .AV Framework™ software is a web-based management solution that is used to deploy scalable Crestron enterprise room solutions without requiring any programming. The .AV Framework configuration utility is accessible from most web browsers and provides the following functions:
- Select sources and displays.
- Configure device control for Blu-ray Disc® players, cable TV boxes, and video servers.
- Add a compatible touch screen to generate the GUI for one or more display systems.
- Add a compatible button panel to control single display systems.
- Connect to Crestron Fusion® software to monitor and control basic room data, system power, source selection, and room scheduling.
- Customize the .AV Framework user experience with extra components, custom functionality, and corporate logos.
.AV Framework™ software works with many Crestron and third-party products. This document describes the device models that are compatible with .AV Framework software.
.AV Framework™ Controllers
DM NVX® AV Encoders/Decoders
Touch Screens and Interfaces
Transmitters and Receivers